Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our Trip: In Playlist Form

Did I mention that I enjoy making themed playlists? Oh yeah, I did mention that.

Here's a look at what our journey would look like in playlist form. Enjoy.

1. Dexter Freebish - Leaving Town
2. Sufjan Stevens - Out of Egypt, Into the Great Laugh of Mankind, And I Shake the Dirt From My Sandals As I Run
3. On the Open Road from A Goofy Movie
4. Neil Diamond - Kentucky Woman
5. Cake - Stickshifts & Safety Belts
6. The Monkees - Last Train to Clarksville
7. Arrested Development - Tennessee
8. The Lovin' Spoonful - Nashville Cats
9. Jason Aldean - Crazy Town
10. Paramore - Franklin
11. Canned Heat - On the Road Again
12. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
13. Randy Newman - Birmingham
14. Ram Jam - Black Betty (She's from Birmingham, way down in Alabam')
15. Bon Jovi - Lost Highway
16. Ludacris & Field Mob - Georgia
17. Ray Charles - Hit the Road Jack
18. Golden Earring - Radar Love
19. Less Than Jake - Gainesville Rock City
20. Foghat - Slow Ride
21. Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55
22. The White Stripes - Conquest
23. Ohio Players - Love Rollercoaster
24. The Go-Gos - Vacation
25. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Road Trippin'
26. LMFAO - I'm In Miami Trick!
27. Will Smith - Miami
28. Flesh for Lulu - Postcards From Paradise
29. The Beach Boys - Kokomo (STAMOS!)
30. John Mellencamp - Key West Intermezzo
31. Jimmy Buffett - Margaritaville
32. The Starting Line - Island
33. Incubus - Wish You Were Here
34. Whitesnake - Here I Go Again On My Own
35. Dropkick Murphys - Sunshine Highway
36. Katrina & the Waves - Walking on Sunshine
37. The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
38. Willie Nelson - On the Road Again
39. Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind
40. Relient K - Savannah
41. Cake - The Distance
42. Gladys Knight & the Pips - Midnight Train to Georgia
43. Roger Miller - King of the Road
44. Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song
45. Jermaine Dupri & Ludacris - Welcome to Atlanta
46. Tom Cochrane - Life Is a Highway (NOT YOU, RASCAL FLATTS!)
47. Johnny Cash - I've Been Everywhere
48. Dot Dot Dot - Home
49. Mötley Crüe - Home Sweet Home
50. Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros - Home

No comments:

Post a Comment